Plants for the steam generation are the heart of many processes and are therefore working round the clock.
Every single disturbance by deposits, scale formation or local overheating means stress for the operating personnel and potentially an immense economical damage.
The operational safety of the steam generation plant is mostly influenced by the quality of the boiler feed water.
The Weidner Wassertechnik GmbH therefore offers you o the basis of decade long experience a solution package for the plant specific conditioning of your boiler feed water. The consideration of all ecological and if necessary food legally requirements is natural for us.
Advantages of our concepts for the conditioning of boiler feed water are:
- Minimal maintenance costs for your steam generation plant
- Very high operational safety
- Low danger of steam related production losses
- Prolonging of the lifespan of your steam generation plant
- Lowering of the energy costs by optimized heat transfers
In the case of the boiler water conditioning depending on the allowed operation excess pressure of the steam generation plant different demands for the conditioned water are made. A suitable conditioning of the feed water indispensable for the operational safety, profitability and conservation of value of a plant.
The removal of different water ingredients out of the feed water is necessary to avoid possible damages in th system and make an economical operation of the boiler plant possible at the same time. Most damages in steam generation plants are caused by corrosion and hardness deposits. Cause of these damages are oxygen solved in the water, free carbon acid and hardness formers as well as silicic acid in high pressure plants with downstream steam turbines.
A suitable water conditioning includes overall:
- the removal of crudely suspended solids
- if necessary a deironing, demanganization and desilicidation
- the removal of hardness formers and/or salts of the water with ion exchangers or reverse osmosis resp. full desalting
- the solved, corrosive gases are driven out by thermal degassing in the range of 0,2 to 3 bar excess pressure.
- removal of the remaining oxygen content by dosing of chemical oxygen binding agents
- an alkalinization of the steam condensate area with help of steam-volatile alkalinization agents
- binding of the remaining hardness and dispersing of corrosive and dispersed materials by dosing of hardness stabilizers