Fully desalted water largely free from particles and solved materials. Steadily rising requirements in industry and trade require very high pure and ultra-pure water qualities. Thus the conductivity is normally lower than 0,2 µs/cm.
Fully desalted water can generally be produced from drinking, well or river water. Fully desalted water is used for example in the chemical industry as process water or is used in power plants as boiler feed water.
Advantages which you have when you are producing fully desalted water if you use Weidner-technologies resp. Technology combinations:
- Reduction of maintenance costs in your industrial engineering
- Increase of operational safety
- Prevention of production losses
- Optimization of the heat transfers and therefore the energy costs
- Avoiding the use of cleaning products which are hazardous to the environment
- Maximization of the plant standing times